Energy Healing Resources
Other Recommended Practitioners
- Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art
- Diane Stein's popular introduction to Reiki. This is an important book in many ways, but it is widely regarded as containing historical errors and needlessly intermingling reiki with essentially unrelated new age concepts. Stein's symbols also vary from most traditions.
- The Reiki Manual: A Training Guide for Reiki Students, Practitioners, and Masters
- Penelope Quest offers an interesting alternative to Stein. Readers are advised to evaluate what in this book is actually useful in your own life, and don't bog down in things that don't seem relevant.
- Reiki for Life: The Complete Guide to Reiki Practice for Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Another by Penelope Quest.
- The Reiki Teacher's Manual: A Guide for Teachers, Students and Practitioners
- Primarily intended for those interested in teaching Reiki. As always: use your best judgement in considering what is useful for you here.